Wednesday 28 March 2012

ollah guys!!!

Okay...Sumnima’s been nagging me about not posting anything for like ages …whenever we see eachother she keeps lecturing (= torture), she even called me invisible,mysterious and what not L
So only way out is  blogging = happy sumnima = no more lectures = happy me :D !!
Here we go~

Funky tiedye shirts

(its not tutorial)
First picture: first attempt it went well.... but honestly I didn't like it. It looked like I bought it straight from Thamel. So next day more experiment (poor shirt) ... it was completely ruined!! LOL. I was so frustrated that I used all other dyes I had and the result....WALLAH~
the one on the left was my second attempt and on the right is the one from before. Yeah.. yeah.. I know it looks like a rag but few cuts here and there and the end product...
turned into a crop-top... all this was bought for under £15. The dye I used was Dylon fabric dye, 250g sachet (Tulip red, intense violet, burlesque red and dark green) and also bleach to even out the colours. It cost me £2.99 each and the shirt cost me £2.50 (primark). On the first day I collected dye which was already mixed into a bottle instead of dumping down the sink (cheapness) LOL. To my surprise it did work next day.
 ...oh yeah, don't forget to wear gloves (first one turned me into Hulk).



try it urself, its really fun  : ) 
Love Numa (who escaped torture)
xxx

9 comments:

  1. Love how it turned out! So cosmic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww You girls are soo adorable!! I'm flattered you guys follow my blog and ahem Love it ^_^
    I am totally feeling that tie dye crop top looks like something out from a Free People Catalog I <3 Free People
    Your newsest Follower

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh! me and my friends have been meaning to dye our WHOLE warbrode.. sometime soon.. we really need to get on it! love how cheap the dyes are! saw some in wilkos- love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog!!! Definitely following you guys!!! Wowww your dyes are amazing!!!
    www.beyonddacloset.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute tees..:)
    nice blog..:)
    mind following each other!!
    do checkout my new post>>
    Elegance Stylized
    Lil Miss Ferrari

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow they look great! Bring the 90's!! I actually did something similar in my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for your wonderful comments! They mean so much to us :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd love to tye dye love the prints x

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm simply in love with the dyeded crop top
    and I'm your newest follower :)
    would be nice if you would follow me back

    ReplyDelete