Monday 9 July 2012

School's out!

Went for a stroll around London recently. We are very, very poor students, you see; a stroll around London for a day is the only "holiday" that we can afford. So we nearly died of excitement when we found out there was £1 jumble sale going on at Absolute Vintage. 









Manju wears: Velvet crop top- American Apparel
Side split skirt- Ebay
Acid wash jacket- Vintage
Boots- Vintage
Numa wears: Hat- Ebay
Jacket- Vintage
Top- Vintage
Denim cut-offs- Vintage
Lace-up flatforms- Urban Outfitters
Geeta wears:  Denim shorts- vintage
Top- New Look
Boots- Topshop
Faux fur jakcet- Dorothy Perkins
Sumnima wears: Spray tie dye top- Vintage
Cut-offs- Vinatge
Jacket- British army

x
Sumnima

5 comments:

  1. Cool outfits! I especially love the long skirt outfit! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've checked some of your posts and I must write that your blog is very stylish and I love your style! You're very pretty girl and I just can't stop looking at your fantastic pictures. I'm already following you and I hope you also can visit my blog :). I'm gonna visit you asap.
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. such cool fashion styles guys i am in absolute love with you guys! i wish i had your wardrobe :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so lovely! Your blog is really awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. yo naniharule nepali bujchha ki bujdaina

    ReplyDelete